Secrets of Survival – Part 1 – Surviving the Boredom…
You’ve heard that TV and internet aren’t necessarily the best use of all of your time (or kids time) during the pandemic…
- TV television time was up the most week over week of any other audience demo. (Adweek) and…
- Online predators put millions of children at risk during COVID-19 pandemic lockdown (That’s from the United Nations)
PLUS from what I have heard everyone is BORED! Now of course we’re offering one thing to so with our Online, Live Virtual Classes you can do At-Home but I also compiled some lists to help from other sources that I thought would be helpful (this is kind of a random list):
- For Kids/Families, from Good Housekeeping: 55+ Creative Things to Do When You’re Bored to Pass the Time (Click HERE)
- For College Women, from University of New Hampshire: 100 Things To Do When You’re Bored (Click HERE)
- For Everybody, from DevelopGoodHabits.com: 217 Fun Things to Do When You Are Bored (Click HERE)
- To Relax, from CNBC: 6 science-backed activities to help you relax while you’re home (Click HERE)
OK – That’s enough for now! What I also would definitely add to survive the boredom is to try Karate at KarateBuilt Martial Arts… If you aren’t a student already!
- It’s for YOU and your family. We start with kids as young as 3 and every student is in specialized classes so you work at the pace that’s perfect for you.
- It’s FREE for 2 weeks so you can try it, we’ll even send you a free uniform AND the equipment you need – all free (there’s zero cost or obligation, you don’t have to return anything – it’s yours)
- You’ll build self-confidence because you’ll – in just a few weeks – learn important ways to protect yourself (and that’s not just from a rare physical attack but from very common situations such as bullying and harassment that happen all the time). Ultimately the confidence Black Belts build permeates their entire life.
- Discipline – in just a few weeks will start to emerge. For parents of kids, this is important to get especially rolling into an uncertain summer.
- You’ll develop fitness right at home! When things open up we invite you into our state-of-the-art facility but until then, there is zero drop off in the level of strength you’d build in your living room!
So take advantage of this right now. Our governor is not loosening the “stay at home” situation any time soon! To register, click HERE or on the form on this page!
Ch. Master Nominee Greg Moody, Ph.D.
Founded in 1995 by Dr. Greg Moody an 8th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, KarateBuilt Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
KarateBuilt Martial Arts Adult Karate training is a complete adult fitness and conditioning program for adults who want to lose weight, get (and stay in shape) or learn self-defense in a supportive environment.
Instructors can answer questions or be contacted 24 hours or the day, 7 days a week at Karate@KarateBuilt.com or call directly at 866-311-1032 for one of our nationwide locations. You can also visit our website at KarateBuilt.com.
About Dr. Greg Moody: Greg is an eighth-degree black belt and chief master nominee instructor. He has a Ph.D. in Special Education from Arizona State University (along with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – he actually is a rocket scientist). He has been teaching martial arts for over 25 years and has owned eight martial arts schools in Arizona and California. Sr. Master Moody is a motivational speaker and educator and teaches seminars in bullying, business, and martial arts training, around the world.
The KarateBuilt Martial Arts Headquarters is in Cave Creek, Arizona at 29850 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 105, Cave Creek AZ 85331. You can locate the Chief Instructor, Master Laura Sanborn there directly at (480) 575-8171. KarateBuilt Martial Arts serves Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley Arizona as well and Grand Rapids, MI.