Here is our guide to coming back to our school safely…
First of all, I am so excited we can offer you in-person classes AND I want to make sure you have all the right information!!
Your safety is the TOP Priority. That’s why we are making sure we EXCEED the exceed CDC, White House and State guidelines for safety.
You can watch the video on guidelines…
Here are the written guidelines:
- The regular Schedule will be starting Wednesday May 20th! (You can speak with Master Sanborn if you’d like to keep doing personal training / private lessons)
- All classes are STILL Available 100% Online!! You can come in person or online.
- We will be following social distancing rules – stay 6 feet away from non-family members.
- Students need to wear masks in our facility (we will provide them if you don’t have one).
- You only need to bring your safety weapons for class (no sparring gear or other equipment required)
- Please get a personal mini-bottle of hand sanitizer. We will have some but it’s even better for hygiene if you have your own.
- Parents: As always the rule is that you escort your children in and out of the school. When your child gets their tracking card, the instructors will let them know how they will turn them in.
- Parent waiting area. We will have more limited space for parents in our parent waiting area, however the classes will be viewable from our virtual platform from your car and we will have some seating outside.
- Stripes and Stars! We will be continuing to send these to you directly by mail for your convenience :) Keep working on getting these rewards!!
We are really excited about the next semester to get you ready to get your next rank in July (and for Black Belts their next degree of Black Belt!)
Remember Also… Parents, We are asking for 100% of kids to be at the Kidz ‘n Power Child Abduction Event…
- …on May 18th (5:30pm) OR 19th (6pm). Please pick one time (we expect a big turnout) – Let Master Sanborn know!
This is REALLY IMPORTANT!
- Abduction is the single most dangerous thing that can happen to your child. It’s not the most common (that’s bullying) but it is the MOST dangerous. The statistics are scary.
- We DO make this a requirement for all students. Why? Because it’s SO important. We want your kids to be SAFE and this is a very specific set of material we only cover 1x a year.
- We also want parents to attend. This isn’t just for kids – you don’t have to do the physical work, but it’s critical you, as parents, know the information in the seminar.
- You can bring up to 2 friends. Why bring friends? Because you want your child’s friends and their families to know all this material so your child’s environment is safer!
So make sure you call Master Sanborn to let her know which session – May 18th (5:30pm) OR 19th (6pm) – you are going to attend!
Ch. Master Nominee Greg Moody, Ph.D.
P.S. See you at the Kidz ‘n Power Event!
Founded in 1995 by Dr. Greg Moody an 8th degree Black Belt and Master Instructor, KarateBuilt Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
KarateBuilt Martial Arts Adult Karate training is a complete adult fitness and conditioning program for adults who want to lose weight, get (and stay in shape) or learn self-defense in a supportive environment.
Instructors can answer questions or be contacted 24 hours or the day, 7 days a week at Karate@KarateBuilt.com, or call directly at 866-311-1032 for one of our nationwide locations. You can also visit our website at KarateBuilt.com.
About Dr. Greg Moody: Greg is an eighth-degree black belt and chief master nominee instructor. He has a Ph.D. in Special Education from Arizona State University (along with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – he actually is a rocket scientist). He has been teaching martial arts for over 25 years and has owned eight martial arts schools in Arizona and California. Sr. Master Moody is a motivational speaker and educator and teaches seminars in bullying, business, and martial arts training, around the world.
The KarateBuilt Martial Arts Headquarters is in Cave Creek, Arizona at 29850 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 105, Cave Creek AZ 85331. You can locate the Chief Instructor, Master Laura Sanborn there directly at (480) 575-8171. KarateBuilt Martial Arts serves Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley Arizona as well and Grand Rapids, MI.