A few word on our CDC compliant classes these next couple weeks!
These last few days have been pretty… different… to say the least… Scary in a lot of ways, and frustrating with all the difficulty with services and things being not as available (schools, restaurants, etc closing…). We want to let you know what we have going on for you :)
For the Cave Creek Campus this week (March 17-21st), know that classes are happening as planned and we will get all you through graduation! If anyone would feel more comfortable with private testing (1-1) when the school isn’t busy, call Master Sanborn at 480-575-8171 and we are waiving the fee – that’s no problem!
Now as far as your NEXT steps to Black Belt!
I want to make sure you know what we have planned to deal with the coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines (as issued by the CDC and the White House) and continue getting all the students on the road to Black Belt!
Firstly to address hygiene and cleanliness. I and all the staff are (you probably don’t see this all the time) pretty crazy about keeping germs away. We have a 35 point closing cleaning checklist that we do every night and we do an additional 26 point opening checklist that re-checks the cleaning again. In addition, during this time we are adding the steps of:
- Adding extra requirements and increased frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day.
- Stationing sanitizing wipes at all countertops which the staff will use (and you may use as well)
- Continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the CDC, local Departments of Public Health, and the World Health Organization to best ensure the safety of your guests and our
Secondly, as far as observing the guidelines of “social distancing” and gathering size as well as, of course, that we understand some of you may want to stay home during this time, we will still be providing training and be modifying it the following ways to keep up with current CDC guidelines and even improve our level of service to you! SOME of the items on our list are:
- Spacing of 6 feet between students (this is easy for our staff to do as you can see all the students work off “spots”. We will simply space further apart.
- Our instructors will still be doing a TON of positive feedback but using verbal and visual praise, for example, instead of “high fives”.
- Curriculum for the next 2 month “semester” will be modified so no person to person contact is required. It will still be 100% effective training! We are just rearranging some material specifically for this purpose.
- Our class schedule will be modified effective Monday the 23rd so we will have regular group classes only Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Parents, we love for you to watch class but in this time only, please work with us to just drop your child off at the door and pick them up after class. We are doing this to stay under the CDC gathering limits because we are also providing you with two more special benefits:
Special Benefit 1: 100% Free Private Lessons
- We will be having a VERY large number of 100% free private lessons at no additional charge (these are usually $75 each) that you can schedule for the duration of this time.
- The great thing about these lessons is with private training you learn 3x as fast and retain twice as much so you only need one lesson a week to get all your material in!!
- You can still take group classes above
- You can schedule these right now at YOUR convenience – just Click HERE or go to the link: https://go.oncehub.com/kbprivatelesson
- Feel free to schedule 1 a week (if you need more just call us) right now for the next 2 weeks. It’s first come first served so do it now!
- Families can schedule them together!
- Bookmark that link!
Special Benefit 2: Video Lessons
- For the first time ever (and it’s by popular demand as we have been getting request for years). We are going to offer VIDEO Classroom. If you feel more comfortable at home, you can train from there! (Or do your private lesson and do other video lessons).
- It will be LIVE on the current Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday times and we may add more.
- You can participate, ask questions and the instructors can see you and give you feedback!
- PLUS we are recording the classes so you can get them from our Facebook page and from THIS Resource Page at KarateBuilt.com. That’s at: https://karatebuilt.com//resources/ – Bookmark it!
Coronavirus is a big deal! And we are dedicated to keeping you working towards Black Belt!
So to summarize, here are some important resources for you to save:
- For the Cave Creek Campus: Phone Number: 480-575-8171.
- Schedule your private lesson for this week and next (These are FIRST COME FIRST SERVED so get your spot now – we have lots of times BUT someone may take your spot!). Use THIS link: https://go.oncehub.com/kbprivatelesson.
- Come to group lessons if you like! We will still be having regular lessons at least on Tuesday / Thursday and Saturday and if we get more attending we’ll add more days!
- Get the recordings starting Tuesday at the Resource Page at KarateBuilt.com. That’s at: https://karatebuilt.com//resources/ – Bookmark it!
See you soon!
Ch. Master Nominee Greg Moody, Ph.D.
KarateBuilt.com and KarateBuilt Martial Arts have been selected the nation’s #1 martial arts schools for EIGHT YEARS IN A ROW!
Founded in 1995 by Dr. Greg Moody a 8th degree Black Belt and Sr. Master Instructor, KarateBuilt Martial Arts and Karate lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
KarateBuilt Martial Arts Adult Karate training is a complete adult fitness and conditioning program for adults who want to lose weight, get (and stay in shape) or learn self-defense in a supportive environment.
Instructors can answer questions or be contacted 24 hours or the day, 7 days a week at Karate@KarateBuilt.com or call directly at 866-311-1032 for one of our nationwide locations. You can also visit our website at KarateBuilt.com.
About Dr. Greg Moody: Greg is an eighth-degree black belt and chief master nominee instructor. He has a Ph.D. in Special Education from Arizona State University (along with a Master’s Degree in Counseling and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – he actually is a rocket scientist). He has been teaching martial arts for over 25 years and has owned eight martial arts schools in Arizona and California. Sr. Master Moody is a motivational speaker and educator and teaches seminars in bullying, business, and martial arts training, around the world.
The KarateBuilt Martial Arts Headquarters is in Cave Creek, Arizona at 29850 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 105, Cave Creek AZ 85331. You can locate the Chief Instructor, Master Laura Sanborn there directly at (480) 575-8171. KarateBuilt Martial Arts serves Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley Arizona as well and Grand Rapids, MI and Conway, AR.